Our postal address is:
3604 Northwest 7th Street
The Cuban Crafters Building
Miami, FL 33125
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 1-877-244-2701
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server does not automatically recognize information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
- We do not collect information of consumers who browse our Web page.
- If you do not want to receive e-mails from us in the future, please let us know by visiting us at https://www.humidorswholesaler.com/unsubscribe, or by emailing, calling or writing us at the above email address, telephone number or postal address.
- If you supply us with your postal address you will only receive the products and information for which you provided us your address. We will also send you our free catalogs, when published, and you can request to be removed from the catalog mailing list by emailing, calling or writing us at the above email address, telephone number or postal address.
- We will not sell your name, email or address to any other company. We do not sell our customer list. However, from time to time we may provide your name, email and address to related companies that we believe can offer you products and services that you can benefit from. You can request that your name, email and address not be shared with our related companies by emailing, calling or writing us at the above email address, telephone number or postal address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed. Please provide us with your name and phone number so that if there are issues or verifications that are required for us to process and ship your order, they will be handled promptly. If we share lists with other organizations, whether related to us or not, we will remove your telephone number from the list we share. We will never share your telephone number.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes, and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by emailing, calling or writing us at the above email address, telephone number or postal address.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, unique identifiers, transaction information and communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the site. Consumers can have this information corrected by calling us at the above telephone number.
- With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities, network and servers to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our Web site, through the telephone or mail. Our network and servers are PCI Data Security Standard compliant to protect any information that you provide us, including credit card and payment data.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above address or phone number.
DISCLAIMER– Humidor Wholesale is not responsible for typographical, price or technology related errors as a result of use of this web site. All sales are subject to review and final acceptance by Humidor Wholesale. Sales are accepted only after they are verified, charged to your credit card or paid for in any other manner, and shipped to the appropriate sale.